Grand Theft Auto is a very popular game in the PC and Playstation Consoles. It has garnered critical acclaim from both gaming pundits and game fans alike. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is also a cool game for the PC, but did you know that there is a mobile phone version for it too?
Today, we are going to talk about the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Android mobile phones. One of the famous GTA games have graced the Android platform and is now ready to be installed in your mobile phones.
The story revolves around Carl Johnson. Johnson wanted to have a new life, that is why he left Los Santos, San Andreas to live a whole new life. Unfortunately, his plans of having a new life outside the notorious city is short-lived as her mother was murdered in the city ridden with gangsters and other evil elements.
He wants to go back to San Andreas to exact revenge as these gangsters also tore his friends and family apart. He is going to save them from disaster, which makes the GTA San Andreas game one of the most compelling in the game’s franchise.
Once he returned to San Andreas, Johnson was captured by the cops and framed him for crimes that he did not commit. This is then where the story starts. Johnson has a mission to save his friends and family as well as take over the streets of the Notorious city.
Here are the game features you can expect in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Android:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
In Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Android mobile phones, you get a remastered version which makes the graphics look more stunning in any Android Mobile phone. Also, it is compatible with third-party game controllers.
If you opt for the wired game controllers, make sure that you get a USB-OTG dongle so that you can plug the wired game controller in. You can also use third-party wireless controllers that take advantage of the Bluetooth technology of your phone to use it. Whichever you prefer, it works best with the game.
The options of the Android port of the game is also tailored for the platform. For example, there is an option to display the controls on screen only when necessary, so that people who have smaller screen sizes can enjoy the visually stunning game.
All in all, this game from Rockstar Game studios is amazing and should be one of the games you must try if you have an Android Mobile phone. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Android can be downloaded from the Google Play store.